ShopStyleBeautyHome and nestxoxoCreateGypsy LittlesHTML Map

Monday, February 10, 2014

Simple Valentine Cheesecake // Sheena


 It’s been a while since I’ve written anything for the blog, but I’m so excited to be back with a super easy, super yummy V-day dessert.  Now, when it comes to cooking and baking…I’m all about the easy.  So today I’m sharing a recipe for a raspberry cheesecake that you can literally make in 10 minutes.  What?!  Yes!
Here are the ingredients you will need-


1 oz package of cream cheese (softened to room temp)
½ cup of sugar
2 cups Cool Whip
Raspberry filling (or you could opt for fresh raspberries of you want to keep it light)
Graham cracker crust (I bought the pre-made one, but if you want to make your own, more power to ya!)
In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar on medium
Stir in Cool Whip
Pour into graham cracker crust
Top with filling or fresh raspberries
Refrigerate until ready to serve

enjoy! -sheena






No comments:

Post a Comment