ShopStyleBeautyHome and nestxoxoCreateGypsy LittlesHTML Map

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Change in the Air...


Well...it's time for a post I've been dreading. 
A few months ago we found out that we are expecting a baby boy in April. We couldn't be happier to be adding a little brother to our family. I have fallen in love with being a mom to a little boy, and can't wait to have another one. It's truly a blessing to be expanding our little family by one. 

But, sometimes with blessings (even really great ones) comes challenges, trials, and big changes. With out going on and on with details, there's been a chance of this pregnancy/delivery being slightly more complicated than with my first. (There's also a chance it won't, and everything will be perfectly perfect!) But I have felt strongly that I need to get my life and home in order and be prepared for all the changes that our little addition may bring. 

I LOVE Gypsy Threads and this online community we have been I have been lucky to be a part of. Truly, it's been so much fun to run the shoppe, but when it comes right down to it, putting my family first is the most important thing. 

So, Gypsy Threads will be closing (hopefully just temporarily) till our little family is all together and settled. It is unknown exactly if and when I will reopen the shoppe, but I do plan to stay connected to this wonderful network of friends online. I will continue the blog and all of our social media accounts. I look forward to sharing more about myself, our life and family here in the PNW as well as sharing some of my favorite small businesses and brands, the way so many others have shared their support and love for Gypsy Threads

I am truly grateful to the bloggers and instagrammers who have posted, highlighted and shared their love for my little business. They have made this crazy idea a success, and I truly am grateful to them. 

As for the shoppe...everything has been marked down 40%-75% and will be available to purchase till the end of February when the website is no longer live. 

Thank you so much for all of your support...I do hope you'll stay connected HERE on our blog as well as HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE!

XOXO Brittany


1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Britt! I wish nothing but the best and so much happiness for you and your sweet boys. Love you!

    ReplyDelete