ShopStyleBeautyHome and nestxoxoCreateGypsy LittlesHTML Map

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Around Here :: January 2015

January is probably my least favorite month of the year. It just seems to drag. It's particularly grey and dreary and spring is still so far away. I have to keep myself busy and on the move this time of year. This month flew by...it was a busy one!! Here are 9 of my favorite things that happened in January... 

1 - A major case of nesting has arrived. Trying to get organized around the house!

2 - 29 week baby bump & my favorite GYPSY THREADS BLAZER

3 - My favorite pregnancy craving these days is a tuna melt accompanied by chips and sweet pickles. (ew...I know)

4 - Made a last minute weekend trip back home to SLC to see my family.

5 - Airport style.

6 - Me & dad wore the same shoes to church. 

7 - Packing GYPSY THREADS orders like crazy!! Gotta get the shoppe cleared out ASAP! 
(( Everything in the shoppe 40% - 75% off, and going FAST!! ))

8 - Sometimes you just gotta have a donut. 











1 comment:

  1. I absolutely cannot stand January, for the same reasons you initially listed. I'm glad to be finished with it, but thanks for reminding me to take a minute and reassess. Looking back, past the gloominess, it was pretty cool after all. Thanks for the perspective!

    - Meg

    ReplyDelete